(The detail of the person, male or female, making the nomination. If you are nominating yourself, kindly complete this as well.)
By completing this form, I give MISA permission to process my personal information provided below for the sole purpose of recording my entry/nomination.
Name and surname(required)
Company of employment(required)
Position in company(required)
(The detail of the person that is being nominated for the award. Kindly complete this section if different from above.)
(Nominator’s signature – person (male or female) making the nomination)
I hereby confirm that I do have the nominee’s consent to provide the personal information as set out above and that MISA may process the information for the sole purpose of the nominee’s participation in the 2023 MISA Woman of the Year Award.
• All entrants/nominees will be contacted by MISA to confirn their participation.
• On accepting to participate in the Award, participants will receive an official entry form. This form will contain all the relevant POPIA compliance information.
• Entry form must be signed by all specified people therein.
• Entry form must be submitted to MISA on/before 23 June 2023. No late sumissions will be accepted.
• Entry form and documentation (additional documentation may be requested) will not be returned.
• Only participants who are registered female MISA members at the time of their entry will be allowed to participate.
• The judges shall select 1(one) finalist per the following regions:
Eastern Cape|Free State/Northern Cape|KwaZulu-Nata|Northern/Highveld|Western Province
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Finalists will be notified in writing by 14 July 2023 and will be officially announced per region in August 2023.
• All finalists will be interviewed during September/October 2023.
• All finalists will attend the MISA Women’s Forum Award Ceremony in Johannesburg in November 2023, where the 2023 MISA Woman of the Year will be announced.
• Previous finalists may be nominated again.
• Previous and current winners may not be nominated for 3 (three) years.
• The prize for the winner will be determined by the MISA National Executive Council and is not transferable.
• If you are the first person to nominate the 2023 winner, you stand a chance of winning R1 000! Kindly note that this prize does not apply to self-nominations.
Comments are closed.