The MISA Legal Department gives you a voice when muted by unfair labour issues!
MISA pride ourselves in being the “intelligent alternative” not only in providing you, a MISA member, with supportive financial benefits, but more pertinently in giving you the support and voice when you need it most. We strive, not only to assist, but to include you in our processes and initiatives.
Nothing about you, without you!
Our standards and services are in line with our mission, namely the protection and advancement of our members’ interest and service of the highest order!
Our services include inter alia:
- Telephonic labour advice;
- Drafting of grievances;
- Consultation on your behalf during restructuring and/or retrenchment processes;
- Application to represent you during internal processes such as disciplinary hearings;
- Assistance during disciplinary hearings/appeal hearings and dismissals;
- Representation at conciliations and arbitrations;
- Representation during review and/or appeal processes at Labour Court;
- Representation during contractual disputes.
- Drafting of a Last Will or Living Will;
- Drafting and/or providing contracts of employment between you and your domestic worker
Don’t delay, phone today!
Please complete the online form below or download the pdf here and mail it to Legal@ms.org.za